Embrace The Promise of Dawn- Each Day is A GIFT!
Each Day is A GIFT! But you can’t keep your GIFT wrapped for more than 24 hours. That explains why one can have a ‘ jolly good day ‘ on Monday , on Tuesday a ‘so-so ‘ and, on Wednesday a ‘sad one.’ Because you have to make a conscious effort to release the bad toxins, through positive meditation, prayers and, quick easy stretch exercises. (do not say no time for that, you have to take a few minutes to prepare for the unknown). Embrace the promise of dawn and , unwrap the goodness each DAY brings! Don’t wait for another birthday to experience the ultimate special day! make it each day or, nearly every other day. Be expectant , despite all the odds that suggest otherwise. Trust me it works. And once you believe, the universe agrees with you, and the tides changes again for better
- Enjoy the burst of good health , indulge in the warmth of infectious pleasurable smiles even from strangers.
- Stop on your tracks occasionally , smell the roses, gardenia, sunflowers and even the aloe!
- Don’t take your GIFT for granted. It is not always promised! So, maximize your time with it.
- Don’t waste precious moments reflecting on past damaged GIFTS. (let go and make room for new ones).
- Forgive ALL hurts. It’s difficult , I have been there , and still having some that needs unloading. But you ‘ve got to give it a start! Like, let it flow off your shoulders like rain drops.
- Experience the exhilarating power of imaginative proportions with each newness ; Bask in the ‘AHA ‘moments of new surprises : Attend a baby shower or a wedding, enjoy the contagious feeling of love in the atmosphere!
- Breathe in Fresh supply of rejuvenating air, it’s free for the taking!
- Are you a homemaker, student, teacher, preacher, caregiver, bar tender, industrial worker, office employee , nurse, actor, singer, model, business owner or in transition? whatever you do, do it with positive attitude and gratitude, with this reasoning that; it could have been worse. For you are better off than some who go without!
- Spread your table with deliciousness every chance ; eat pizza, hot dogs, chicken picatta, peri-peri , shrimp fried rice, fish, beef stroganoff, salads, veggies meals, Ice creams ,chocolates and sweets, cheesecakes or whatever you love to eat.
- At sunset, take a stroll with your spouse, lover , sibling ,cat, pet dog or go ‘ solo’ . let the moonlight cast her soothing spell and woo you to sweet slumber.
When the day is done, remember to steal some reflective minutes as you lay awake in your daydream stupor; a sheepish grin plastered on your face, look upwards and say to the “potter “Thank you for the GIFT of today, I wonder what surprise you have in stall for me tomorrow?”
By Millicent Olaghere Blast
Remember, Your Image Is Everything, So Live Excellently!